Thursday 8 July 2021

last blog of term two

 Hi bloggers,

It is my last blog of term two. Term two for me has been a big muddle up, with a teacher leaving and power cuts.

The thing I liked the most was when we had house awards. All of the houses got pizza from Dominos. This term my Mum was commenting on my blog and put multiple messages the same, which was funny🤣.  The other thing that is funny to me is that all of the problems that Ms Lange has and she can not fix her problems she asks one of the year fives, which the year fives are funny too.

My goals are to get more hero cards and get faster at typing. I have lots of goals for this term, my other goals are to learn more and get stronger at maths, which means working harder. I really want to continue being a Brownie and move up to being a Girl Guide. That are only four goals that I have, I have tons more!

 

The thing that challenged me the most was when I started a new term and everything was not as easy as term one. The other thing that challenged me was when one of my teacher Mrs Taylor had to be our cybersmart teacher and only come on Tuesdays instead of being our full time teacher. I really liked Mrs Taylor as a teacher because she was calm and fair.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Bella,
    You have painted a picture in words of your term, well done. It is interesting and funny to read your perspective on things in our class! It is impressive the way you rise to challenges given to you. You put your head down and get on with it - Ka rawe!
    You have come up with some useful goals, I will see what we can do to help you with them. What would you really like to have a go at or learn about?
    Keep up the mahi.
    Ms Lange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bells

    Yes... I'm very new to this blogging thing too and still don't know how to do it properly on my phone - but seem to have it sorted on my laptop! You certainly are getting to know alot more about technology than I do. I know that getting to know exactly where all the keyboard keys are and typing faster will help you too. Great goal!
    I am enjoying practicing times tables with you at home - lets get them sorted!
    You've smashed those 6x tables! Wahoo!
    Mum x

    ReplyDelete