Tuesday 15 June 2021

My Chrome Music lab learning

 




Kia Ora bloggers, 

I have been learning to use screencastify plus I have been learning a really cool program called Chrome Music Lab and you can make music to the sound of your ears. 

I am proud of this work because I like the sound of my music I think that it is really awesome.


The part I found challenging was when my chromebook went flat then I had to do it on Zoe my friends chromebook. Also something that I found challenging was to draw the picture.  




6 comments:

  1. I love this music. Beautiful sounds.
    Remembering to charge your chrome book each night is tricky isn’t it! A new habit to get into for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this music. Beautiful sounds.
    Remembering to charge your chrome book each night is tricky isn’t it! A new habit to get into for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kia ora Mum

      Oh thanks Mum you are the best. I love you!

      Lots of love Bella

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Bella,
    Chrome Music Lab is fun isn't it? I'm glad you enjoyed using it. Well done for being able to share your video onto your blog. Why do you think we have been learning how to use screencastify? How will screencastify help our learning?
    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss Taylor,

    Yes, Chrome music lab is very fun!
    I think that screencastify helps us with our learning because we can record our learning on our chromebook.

    From Bella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Bella. I liked the way you changed the colours as it went on. You brought me back to when I first learnt about chrome music lab last year. To improve, you could practice your handwriting on a chromebook. From India.

    ReplyDelete